- Standing up for hours is hard work.
- Painting on a large scale is physically taxing.
- The right trouser choice is important – jeans are too constricting, jogging bottoms too loose, leggings are just right. Oh for my army surplus combats of yore.
- Hydrogen buses are exceptionally noisy (is this the aircon?) – the space is next to multiple bus stops.
- Some people are interested in what you’re doing and will take the time to stop and look.
- The “special” inhabitants of town – wearing the team hat, sunglasses on at 11pm, granny trolley in tow – will knock on the window and tell you “It’s a nice picture that.”
Things I have discovered/re-discovered after ten hours in the studio space today.