- I made pizza from scratch for the first time (Breakfast Pizza from Joy The Baker). It was goood. And cheap, which is always appreciated.
- Watched the live feed of The Weather Channel as Sandy makes an entrance. Jim Cantore in a wetsuit ahoy!
- Did washing up.
- Browsed furniture online as I considered my space and financial options if I move home. I’d like, for once, to not have to go for the cheapest option.
- Filling out budget spreadsheets.
- Paired socks.
- Ate a homemade muffin with my cup of tea.
- Listened to Jones and X.Ray ramble on about Sandy.
- Put things on my birthday list.
- Tried to decide when to arrange my birthday meetup.
- Thought about massage a lot. NYT – My Multiday Massage-a-Thon
- Am waiting for payday (Wednesday).
First day of a week off.